Effective Date: January 1, 2019
- All references to “we” or “us” or “our” shall mean Willow Cloud Services Limited, a company registered in the United Kingdom with number 11840004 , that operates this s50cloud.com website business.
- All references to this “website” or this “site” shall be construed to mean the s50cloud.com website and any of its sub-domains
- All references to “S50cloud”, “the service” or “the services” shall mean the online business services that we provide via the website.
- If you are not acting on behalf of yourself as an individual, then “you”, “your”, and “yourself” means your company(s) or organization(s) or the person(s) you are representing.
- To use S50cloud, you will enter data directly and/or enable S50cloud to import data from external computer systems (“your data”).
- Your data is your property.
- You have control over who has access to your data through S50cloud and it is your responsibility to ensure that you keep your password(s) safe.
- We do not have access to your password(s).
Information we collect (“collected information”)
- Information about your data
- We will collect information about your data at an aggregate level such as record, transaction and business volumes. This may also include data storage volumes.
- Information that you actively provide via forms on our website
- We collect information about you when you when you fill out forms on our website. You will see what information is collected when you complete the forms, but it may include contact details and basic profile information such as (but not limited to):
- Your name
- Job title and role
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Your company name
- Company registration / Tax number
- Company size indicators
- Communications preferences
- Information about your computer system
If you download and install our connector software to synchronise data stored on your computer with S50cloud, then we collect the following information about your computer:
- Your ip address
- Your sage50 version number
- Your billing information
- We use a third party payment processor to enable us to bill customers and collect payment. When you enter your credit card or bank account details online to pay us, you are providing this information directly to the payment processor and not to us. Your full credit card details never touch our servers.
- We collect sufficient information from the payment processor to reconcile our customer billing and payments.
- We can never have access to your full credit card details, but through our payment processor we do have access to and may collect the following information:
- Cardholder name
- Expiry date
- Billing address
- Country of issue
- Card type (e.g. Visa, Mastercard)
- The last four digits of your card number
- We may request that our third party payment processor retains your credit card information so that:
- We can automatically bill you for subscription renewals, metered or additional one-time charges without you having to re-enter your credit card details.
- We can offer you a “one click” purchase option for additional services or service upgrades.
- If your account with us is terminated for any reason then we will delete your credit card information stored by the payment processor.
- Tracking information about your use of the website and S50cloud
- We use common Internet technologies such as cookies and web beacons, to keep track of interactions with the website, S50cloud and emails. On its own, this this tracking information is anonynous and cannot be tied to you as an individual. If you have registered your identitiy with us, then we may link this tracking information to you personally. The tracking information we collect may include:
- Your browser type, version and plugins
- The URL of the previous website you visited
- Your computer’s operating system
- Your computer screen resolution
- Your Internet protocol (IP) Address
- Your Internet domain and host name
- Your Internet Service provider
- Your clickstream data (what you click on)
- The dates and times that you access the website, S50cloud and specific pages
- Information in the public domain
- We will collect information about you that is in the public domain – for example from your website, other public websites including social media networks and business data providers.
How and when we obtain collected information
We explicitly obtain collected information from you and at the time you provide it
to us through:
- Registration web forms that you complete
- Your communications with us
We will obtain collected information about you in the background and electronically from:
- Your purchases or attempted purchases of S50cloud services – including automated renewals
- Your use of our website and/or S50cloud services
- Aggregate data about your data
- Public domain information sources
How we use collected information
We will use collected information to:
- Provide you with the S50cloud services you request
- Provide you with additional information about our services, partners, promotions, and events. This may include emails, messages within the S50cloud services and/or pre-recorded phone messages.
- Improve our websites and improve or develop S50cloud services.
We reserve the right to link all strands of your collected information.
We use tracking information on our website to provide better service to site visitors, customize the site based on your preferences, compile and analyize statistics and trends about the use of this site, and otherwise administer and improve this site for your use.
How we disclose our collected information about you
General Disclosure Policy
Our general policy is that we will not share, sell, rent, or provide access to our collected information about you to others. The only exceptions to this general policy: (i) are described in the subsections below, and (ii) if you explicitly approve through our website. We reserve the right to disclose anonymous tracking information that cannot reasonably be associated with you without restriction.
Disclosure to Affiliated Entities
We reserve the right to provide your collected information to any affiliated entities we may have, including our subsidiaries. Affiliated entities are entities that we legally control (by voting rights) or that control us.
Disclosure to Service Providers for Website Operations
We reserve the right to disclose your collected information to our trusted service providers that assist us with the operation and maintenance of this site to the extent required for them to provide the service. For example, we may use third parties to process payments, host our servers, provide security, and provide production, fulfillment, optimization, analytics, and reporting services. We will take commercially reasonable efforts to cause these third parties to agree to hold your information in confidence or to disclose information only to third parties that we believe in good faith have instituted and follow privacy and security policies that are acceptable to us.
Disclosure to Successors
If we are acquired by or merged with a third party entity, or if we sell this website business or a line of business from this website, we reserve the right to transfer your collected information as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, we reserve the right to transfer your Protected Information to protect our rights or as required by law.
Disclosure Incident to Legal Process and Enforcement
We reserve the right to disclose your collected information if we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary (i) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request (such as for example, to comply with a subpoena or court order), or (ii) to investigate or enforce violations of our rights or the security of this site.
Disclosure to our marketing and support affiliates (“S50cloud advisors”)
To help us to promote and deliver the service we operate a network of independent marketing and support affiliates (“S50cloud advisors”). You have the control to accept, nominate or remove a S50cloud advisor as your S50cloud advisor. We reserve the right to disclose your collected information to your accepted or nominated S50cloud advisor.
Specific information about cookies and web beacons
3rd Party Cookies for Web Analytics and Reporting
We reserve the right to use web analytics services provided by 3rd parties (for example, Google Analytics). These services use 3rd party cookies (cookies passed by others, not by us) to collect anonymous information (i.e. information that cannot reasonably be tied to you) about your use of this site. These web analytics services may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on the service’s behalf.
A web beacon is an electronic image placed in the code of a web page. We reserve the right to use web beacons to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one of our pages to another and to improve our site’s performance.
We will implement reasonable and appropriate security procedures consistent with prevailing industry standards to protect data from unauthorized access by physical and electronic intrusion. When you transmit collected information through our registration process or if you purchase products or services, we encrypt that information in transit using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
After the secure transfer of your collected information, the information is maintained and stored with 128-bit encryption.
Unfortunately, no method of data transmission or data storage can be guaranteed 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your collected information by following generally accepted industry standards, we cannot ensure or warrant the absolute security of any information you transmit to us or store at this site.
Onward transfer outside your country of residence
We will store and process your collected information in our servers located in Ireland. Where there is disclosure of your collected information to another party as permitted under the terms of this policy, then your collected information may also be stored and processed in any other country where that party maintains facilities. By using this site, you consent to any such transfer of collected information outside your country of residence to any such location.
Updating collected information
With the exception of your email address that we use to identify you, you can update any of the collected information that you provided directly to us. This facility for you to update your collected information is on your profile page, accessible after you log on to S50cloud.
Email messages opt-out
This site treats email messages and other electronic messages that are sent through this site and not viewable by others as confidential and private, except as required by law.
If you supply us with your e-mail address you may receive periodic messages from us with information specific to the site and required for the normal functioning of the site as well as for new products or services or upcoming events or offers from us. If you prefer not to receive these periodic email messages, you may opt-out by following the instructions in the email.
Links to other sites; online ads
This site may contain links to other websites with whom we have a business relationship. These links may include online advertisements that we deem to be appropriate. If you do click on any of the links to their websites or accept any of their promotional offers, your click-through information and any information that you provide in the process of registration or purchase will be transferred to these sites. We have no responsibility or liability for the policies and practices of these sites; however, we have entered into agreements with these websites which provide that unless you specifically agree otherwise, they will use and share your collected information only for the purpose of providing or fulfilling your request for products or services. You should be careful to review any privacy policies posted on any of these sites before providing information to them.
Children’s online policy
We are committed to preserving online privacy for all of our website visitors, including children. This site is a general audience site. We will not knowingly collect any information from, or sell to, children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian who has discovered that your child under the age of 13 has submitted his or her personally identifiable information without your permission or consent, we will remove the information from our active list, at your request. To request the removal of your child’s information, please contact our site as provided below under “Contact Us”, and be sure to include in your message the same login information that your child submitted.